Oncology and Outpatient InfusionA cancer diagnosis can be a frightening experience. To ease your fears, the Boone County Health Center's Oncology and Infusion Suite was designed with you and your family's privacy and comfort in mind.
The suite has three large treatment bays, each with a recliner and private television. It is large enough to comfortably accommodate a patient's friend or family member during longer treatments and also has its own restroom.
Boone County Health Center's Oncology and Outpatient Infusion department can offer the care you need close to home.
- Help understanding your treatment options
- On-site treatments
- Access to outreach programs
Here are just some of the treatments offered:
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Remicade and Iron Infusion
- Blood and Blood Product Transfusion
- Hydration Therapy
- SQ/IM Injections
- Wound Care and Dressing Change
- Central Line Management
- Procrit Injection
- Other Specialty Drug Infusions